Monday, March 18, 2013

Love Hurts Poem

Same goes for this one and all my poems. Some of you might not like them but they are truly from the heart so please be respectful. I understand that my poem is not perfect and it might seem like I'm complaining, and maybe I am. But all I wanted to do was put down into words the emotions that I felt. The mess in my head. Plain and simple.


Love Hurts

Your lack of care,
Becomes a lot to bare,
Every day, Every night,
All you do is pick a fight,


You always have a say,
You always have your way,
And when it counts,
Nothing I do amounts,


Again you ignore,
Like I'm a chore,
Its never enough,
I'm never enough,

I'm not worth the effort,
And that really hurts,
It hurts my heart,
Its breaking us a part,

How can you not feel what I feel,
Giving you my heart was a big deal,
Wanting to be your one and only,
You started treating me as a duty,

You will never be,
That crazy about me,
Do I ask to much,
That you crave my touch,

All I want is for you to be happy,
How can you treat me so badly,
My love was always true to you,
Why couldn't you feel it too,


Charmed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by.
If you have a blog, you can share your blog link,
but spammy comments will be removed. Thanks