Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Recovery Hobby: Handmade Crystal Healing Trees

~Great Mother & Daughter Project~


My mother taught me how to make these trees years ago when she first got started. I remember when the first one sold and she gave me the money I felt like i had truly accomplished something. I was excited about the money (specially at 13 with no job) but I truly enjoyed making them with my mom. We had found "our thing".


The different semi precious gems that were used to make the trees have different healing properties. They can heal spiritually as well as physically, some of them can help with negativity or insomnia. Its really pretty amazing. I know the one i have has helped with my dreams. At the moment my mom is selling the following trees locally. They make a great Christmas Gift or for any Holiday.




 
 

Ill look into adding what healing properties these trees have.



1 comment:

  1. hEY! Chelsea its me johnny again I really likev this trees the one that seems ot be grown on a rock is really nice, not said the others aren't there are. This one just struck out them for me like YO!!!!i am the one !!!so, where and how much? send infor plkease, johnfrivera@yahoo.com/johnfrivera67@facebook.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by.
If you have a blog, you can share your blog link,
but spammy comments will be removed. Thanks