Wednesday, December 19, 2012

*~A little About Me & My Blog~*

Before writing anything else I thought a proper introduction was in order.





I believe whole heartily that the experiences in our life makes us who we are. The good, the bad, the amazing, the worst and everything in between. Ill be posting about some of the issues life has to offer and how I approach them (hopefully in a positive way). But not just that, I want to talk about the little things that make our lives worth living, the happy moments we treasure in our hearts forever.
But before all that I need to be clear on some things.
  1. I DO NOT claim that my spelling or my structure will be perfect. ( To be honest, it probably sucks ) ...   =P
  2. I DO NOT expect for everyone to like my blog ( If you dont, then dont read it, simple)
  3. I WILL NOT always make sense, to the contrary I might seem crazy at times.
  4. If YOU got nothing good to say then don't say it... move on
  5. I'm just human, I have feelings and I'm sensitive.
  6. I'm mostly doing this blog for myself and my family.
Ok.. GREAT! So now that I got that out of the way ;) Lets talk a bit about me...
I'm a 23 yeard old college student who's trying something new by blogging. My time is mostly spent on school, family, relationships and trying new things to help me grow as a person. I LOVE SCHOOL.. too the surprise of many... I know right who knew... I always have but their was a time where people had doubts for a while. Who can blame them, so did I. My teen years were by far the craziest but there isn't much I would change. My stupid choices actually brought me and my mom closer together and she is my NUMBER ONE BEST FRIEND. She's is very selfless and her love is the kind that heals. I know me being close to my mom is probably nothing out of the ordinary but my mom is extraordinary. She has done amazing things for me and those things are done by only the extra special kind of mothers.

Oh and Books,  Books was the diversion that helped me move on from some of my worst mistakes. The feeling of getting lost in a book and becoming someone who you could never be in reality. The stories that inspire a change within our hearts. Its one of the greatest feeling life has to offer. My love for books started as soon as I was able to read, I was one of the only kids in my class that looked forward to library time in school. But it seems as everything I knew changed and then as I started my teen years, my love for books was forgotten. Until my very smart and loving mother bought me 3 books for my 18th birthday. It was a strange feeling, I hadn't been around books or been given a book in a very long time. And with the help of my mother I rediscovered books all over again. A moment I look back on and think of where I'd be if she hadn't chose to buy those books for my birthday. Well I definitely wouldn't be here writing this blog, now would I.

That's it for now have a good night everyone.

~Charmed~

5 comments:

  1. Paulette Vachon09:12 - Shared from +1 - Public
    Dear Charmed, You have uplifted, intrigued and warmed my heart with your kind words. Congratulation on your crazy beautiful blog and I wait with enthusiasm for your next entry, with all my love, mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charmed you are so talented. I love the part of getting lost in a book and becoming someone else.
    You are a very smart 23 year old. You will be an author one day and all you have been through is going to impact the world.
    Thanks for sharing, your an inspiration.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, your kind words bring me lots of joy. I've always wanted to be an author, books are amazing. Hopefully one day I get to write many book.

      Delete
  3. Hey! Chelsea, Johnny a gain I was in the middle of writing a comment on the one about Christmas and dad, and some how I accidently hit something and lost it maybe it was meant not to be. In do so, I realized I miss the beginning so here I am....I have always found it hard to read quickly and understand without proof reading it again, but with you I do not have to do that, well written...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I try to make it and easy and simple read. And hopefully I get better with practice.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by.
If you have a blog, you can share your blog link,
but spammy comments will be removed. Thanks